For us, planning a wedding or event isn’t all about making decisions, updating spreadsheets and being super organised. We believe each wedding or event should tell a story. Your story. We love getting to know our clients, hearing how they fell in love, what they are passionate about and what they want to show throughout their big day. The best way to do this is over a nice cup of tea and some yummy cake!
We are passionate about making each event unique and ensuring they stand out from the crowd. We love listening to our clients wonderful ideas and being creative and imaginative to ensure the perfect design concept is created. No idea is too crazy or farfetched here at Betty Williamson Weddings & Events. The crazier the better and we promise we will try to make all your ideas a reality.
We are based in the beautiful countryside of Northern Ireland. We work all over Northern Ireland and Ireland. We limit the number of weddings we take on per year and only take on one wedding or event per weekend ensuring each one gets our full and undivided attention.
The most important thing of all to us is that our client receives the best service possible. To ensure this we strive to adhere to the UK alliance of wedding planners’ code of ethics which are;
- Respond to enquiries within 48 hours
- Respect client confidently
- No more than one wedding each weekend
- Represent clients fairly and honestly
- Pass on all supplier discounts/ commission to clients
- Never pass on clients details to a third party unless directly related to the wedding or event
- Disclose all suppliers that I have a vested interest in
- Insure my public liability insurance is up to date
- Respect copyright of all planners, co-ordinators and related suppliers